Show BB006 Quick Guide
- How often should you see your primary care doctor and what should he/she be doing with you?
- When should you start getting screened for breast and cervical cancer?
- What makes you at higher risk for colon cancer?
- When should you get your first colonoscopy?
- What are the substitute tests for a colonoscopy?
- How often should you get your skin examined?
- How often should you see your dentist?
I answer all of these questions for you. I also have a handy guide that you can download here
HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD!
I would love it if you shared Beyond Burnout Podcast with your fellow working moms on twitter. Click here to tweet some love! Also pass this on to a friend.
If you don’t already have it, get your copy of my Busy Working Mom’s Organization Guide.
Sources of information
American college of gastroenterology recommendations
Gum disease on the rise
Women’s Health Chart